After a long time, I can finally say it: my current project is CyberWars 2 !
I worked very hard to make this game, using all the time I had (not so much, I have to say) to complete at least the Trial Version. Now it’s ready and I’m going to publish it very soon. Meanwhile, I’m working on the full project. As you can see, the Website’s domain is changed: it took me some days, but I’m proud of it.
Now I can focus on the project. I’m doing my best to publish this game, and I’m pretty sure you will have fun with it. Stay tuned, big news are incoming!
After a very long time, finally I can write something about the game. So, I have some good news for you:
- The second Boss Battle is completed.
- There are now three playable Worlds (18 levels).
- There will be some dynamic obstacles in the third World.
- Some enemies will come outta the f*****g walls!
And now some Trivia:
- The second Boss Battle made me go crazy. My keyboard knows that.
- It took me an hour just to fix a little glitch.
- The graphics took me half an hour and was modified three times more.
- It was the hardest enemy to program, it took me about five hours.
- I used this song to keep my mind working.
- I didn’t drink any coffee while working – That’s a record.
Stay tuned, ’cause there is more stuff incoming!
I haven’t forgotten about my latest Project! I’m still working on it and finally, after some days of hard work, I can post some flash news:
- The second Boss Battle is almost ready. I’m already thinking about the third one.
- There are fifteen levels right now. Two worlds and three stand-alone levels.
- There is a short tutorial-level that explains how the game works.
- Game’s trial version is ready, I’m just creating suspense.
And now, the best news ever! We’re talking about the game’s Soundtrack.
- Enick is working on the Soundtrack, as he did for CyberWars.
- The Soundtrack will consist in a simple background melody, but there will be many fancy effects occurring during the game – you will like it.
- Actually I’m very proud of Enick’s work.
So we have some new information right now… I’m having a lot of fun creating this game, and I hope you will enjoy playing it!
Here I am again with some good news about my current project, just for you!
After some full-working days, I can finally say that the Game’s demo is ready. I’m waiting for Enick to send me the soundtrack, then I’ll publish the trial version. Meanwhile, I’m still working on the project.
This is what I have right now:
- Thirteen playable levels (two completed “worlds” and a single level).
- The first Boss Battle level.
- The second Boss Battle’s concept.
- Seven different kinds of enemies.
- Special items.
- A cameo from CyberWars.
A piece of cake.
However this is just some generic information, I will post more soon. So stay tuned and keep following Arctic Games!
Here I am, guys! Soon I’m going to post a little playable demo of my current project (which is still untitled). I’m just waiting for Enick, “my” musician, to send me the soundtrack he’s creating for the game.
And now, it’s time for some random informations about the game:
- The levels are in “worlds”, each one contains six levels and a boss battle.
- In the demo you will try the first group of levels, but not the boss battle.
- You won’t be able to play the old levels, at least for now.
- There is a secret object in each level, you have to find it.
- Unknown error: this message was killed by Bishop.
- If you like CyberWars, you will probably like this game too.
- The project started as a CyberWars’ sequel, I changed my mind lots of times.
I can’t wait, I’d like to publish the demo right now… unfortunatly I can’t. By the way, it will be published soon, so stay tuned!
Reminder: You can check this post to see some snapshots from the game.
After a long while away from work (can I go on vacation, can’t I?) I’m finally returning to my normal life. I’m here, back to my job. You think I haven’t worked for a month? Nope, I’ve been working offline, away from this magic place called Internet. I had to take care of some private business, but now I can continue my “mission”.
I’m going to post some new screenshot about my current project and probably I will post a little trailer, too (I can’t promise anything, unfortunatly).
So stay tuned, good news incoming!