As I told you in the previous post, I’m working on a new game. The game engine is almost done, so I think I can start posting some screens. Check this post in the future to see how things will change!
Click on the screen to enlarge it:
Last Update: 26/11/2013
Finally, after a long time, I can post here again. And I have great news!
I started working on a game similiar to Cyber Wars. In this game, you will have to search and destroy all the enemies hidden in the stage to clear it. Then, you will pass to the next stage.
The project started a few days ago, and the game engine is almost ready (it is done about at 80%) so I just have to complete it and then create all the levels. Stay tuned and check this blog again!
Hi everybody! Here is Quentin Vance, and I’ve got very good news for you! I’m working on a new project and soon it will be released on the net. I’m creating this game for a friend of mine’s website, but obviously we’ll post it here too.
This is what I can show and tell you about the project:
- The game has not a name yet.
- It is an Arcade Shooter.
- It is going to be very difficult, you won’t win (unless you are me).
- You will need to concentrate to avoid all the enemies.
- The much you survive, the much your score increases.
- Galaga’s intro theme would be perfect for this game.
- There will be lots of enemies coming from the f*****g walls!
- You can play with a friend, but that means you like cheating.
- The project started as a CyberWars’ extra mode.
- This text has been killed by an alien called “Andy”.
New stuff coming soon, stay tuned!
How you can see, right now the website is almost empty. Me and Seraf decided to start everything up again. We’ll only post completed games and some previews, and everything will be in English, allowing everybody to understand us.
There will be only three categories: Games, News and Contact Us.
- In Games you’ll find all our Games, sorted by kind.
- In News you’ll find all the news about our Games and/or this Website.
- In Contact Us you’ll find our E-Mail addresses and some other info.
I’ll start posting new stuff as soon as possible, so stay tuned!
Ladies and gentlemen… here is CyberWars! There are enemies everywhere, and it’s time to fight! Get in your spaceship and start shooting everything you see! Will you survive enough to break the record?